View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Two-hour Diagnostic database review session for only $150!
theginger45

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 924
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
March 23, 2016 - 7:13 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey guys,

A lot of people who get in touch with me want to push their game forward but don’t have the bankroll to pay for a longer-term coaching arrangement. They’re new to poker coaching and aren’t 100% sure if they want to go forward and commit the time and energy to it. As a solution to this scenario I am now offering an introductory two-hour ‘Diagnostic’ database review session for just $150!

With this session, you’ll submit your database of hands to me and you’ll get an in-depth look at all your leaks through the filters and reports that Holdem Manager 2 can offer. This is an incredibly valuable way to discover the flaws in your game, and you’ll be able to get an external perspective that you simply wouldn’t get just by reviewing your numbers yourself.

The first hour of the session will be spent running reports and looking at the data presented. Once we’ve established some focus areas to work on, we’ll move on to looking at specific hands that represent your leaks, and analyse the decision-making processes that have allowed those leaks to develop. You’ll leave the session with a list of things to study, mistakes you’re making, and new concepts to incorporate.

If you’re interested in a Diagnostic session, please get in touch with me via PM, or Tweet me @theginger45. Looking forward to taking on some new students!

Thanks,

Matt

The Riceman
London UK
Hitting The Circuit
Members
Forum Posts: 731
March 26, 2016 - 10:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

sure I’m interested Matt,

I will get in touch the minute my ******* 4 MONTH LONG ******* ******* downswing is done with me and I’ve got a couple g’s in my roll again. I listen to you on your podcast and I like how you think fwiw.

It shall be the first thing I do by way of celebration… a gift for myself for getting out from under. But don’t hold your breath! I’m dying here.

I do not think you will have your work cut out for you finding leaks in my game… if my sharkscope graph was inverted it would be reasonably good. That is a joke but only funny because it is true. 

The Riceman
London UK
Hitting The Circuit
Members
Forum Posts: 731
March 26, 2016 - 10:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

btw I heard your cast… I think it was with Ben Hayles? He talked about a timetable whereby coaches  state where they will be available in the week and people book slots. I thought that was a great idea. Maybe tpe has something similar? Not sure…but if not I think it sounded like a great idea! Booking chunks is a big commitment.

andrebnu
Home Game Champ
Members
Forum Posts: 33
March 27, 2016 - 1:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Interesting idea….so how does it works? How many tourneys histories are you willing to evaluate to get a good idea of the leaks? 2 hours would be used for feedback on your “research? 

I would love the idea to do a coaching, this looks like a good start

thank you

florianm1
Playing The Prelims
Members
Forum Posts: 588
April 7, 2016 - 9:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

i did one of these with ginger after doing one with foucault couple of months back. Both helped me tremendously to identify some leaks. Some are still the same embarassed

Ginger did a really great job explaining every filter and going through it. Therefore it also helps you to understand how you can do that in the future yourself.

Just one point. It needs a good mindset if someone is talking 2hours about everything you are doing wrong (rofl).

But it helps. Its def worth the price and a good starting point for everyone that looks to get some coaching

theginger45

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 924
July 8, 2016 - 10:24 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Haven’t checked in here in a while, forgot to respond to those posts! Thank you guys, glad to hear positive feedback from Florian.

If anyone is still interested in a Diagnostic session, the offer still stands – $150 for all your leaks in a 2-hour session. PM or Tweet me for inquiries!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
24 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

JLPicard

Jackarmi

WSOPstar2B

LuckyEva

jankyjon

Elpokero

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11986

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1