Peter “The Saurus” Morris
Peter Morris, better known as “DrawingBored” on the virtual felt, and far better known away from the poker table as two time world rap battle champion “The Saurus”, has been balancing the music/battle rap/poker grind for the better part of the last 15 years. He started learning hold ’em in 2001 thru low stakes limit......
- Pete “The Saurus” Morris Premiere Series (Part 3) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Heads Up Play and Wide Ranges (Part 4) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Pete “The Saurus” Morris Premiere Series (Part 2) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- September 2nd, 2015 – Heartland Poker Tour Final Table with Chris Moon by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- July 17th, 2015 – WSOP Wrap Up and Hand Breakdowns with Marc Alioto by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- March 13th, 2015 – MTT Hand Analysis with Casey “bigdogpckt5s” Jarzabek by Killingbird
- How to Combat ‘Bullying’ and Aggression in MTTs by theginger45
- Postflop: It’s Where The Edge Is by theginger45
- Meet The Nation: Jacob Tryba by Carlos
- All Bad Things Come To An End by Killingbird
- The Only Downside of Success by Killingbird
- 2015 World Series of Poker…are we there yet? by Killingbird
Tournament poker has quickly become the most popular form of poker in the world. Poker tournaments can feature as few as two players and as many as tens of thousands. The winner, of course, is the one that ends up with all the chips! Tournament poker is also one of the quickest ways to build a bankroll or achieve that life changing score that every poker player is looking for.
With poker so popular, you’ll never have trouble finding a game. But do you have what it takes to make it through the large fields on your own? We can help you develop your poker strategy and skills today. Just browse the website for free blogs and articles and learn from our pros! Or, purchase a subscription to watch their videos and interact with them in our poker forums today.
Our tournament-focused poker training from top ranked pros like bigdogpckt5s can help even the most experienced players-don’t waste any time improving your game! Our poker training videos allow you to get better while sitting in your recliner. Learn poker by exchanging hand histories with pros and other members in our poker forums as well as by reading and listening to our experts on our blogs, articles and podcasts. Poker training is like training for a marathon-there’s a lot of work to do but you won’t get any better putting it off.
Join our site today to learn how to play like a champion! Buy a subscription and get all the features of our website for just $29.95 a month. But hurry! This offer is for a limited time only. Act now so you can begin maximizing your talent as a poker player by joining on of the best poker training sites!