View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
25% Off Personalized Coaching Videos!
Foucault

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 2067
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 19, 2017 - 12:48 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Looking to take the next step beyond training videos but intimidated by the cost of one-on-one coaching? I’ve got the perfect compromise for you!

For half my usual coaching rate, I’ll create custom videos for you, tailored to your needs. This could be a review of your database or of hand histories from tournaments that you played. This is a great way to get personalized training with a focus on your leaks.

And until the end of the year, I’m offering an additional 25% off when you buy two hours or more. That means you can get two hours of customized videos for just $150! 

You can find more details and a full-length sample video at …..eo-review/

You can PM me here or email andrew at thinkingpoker dot net for more info or to commission a video. Happy holidays!

kardi31
Grinding Micros
Members
Forum Posts: 56
November 20, 2017 - 1:12 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Lovely offer. I will definitely take this. Just need to play one decent tournament that might be worth reviewing 😀

Foucault

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 2067
November 20, 2017 - 2:56 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for your interest! I don’t mean to hard sell you, but IMO you shouldn’t feel like you need to wait until you go deep in something. All we need is either a database with at least 20K hands or a collection of hand histories totaling ~500 hands that are reasonably representative of how you currently play. I can find leaks in a tournament where you bubble as easily as I can in one where you make a final table – maybe even more easily ;-). 

Shadypoker69
Flounder
Members
Forum Posts: 7
April 5, 2018 - 12:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi,

Is this still available?  I’d love to be able to get some feedback on a couple of tourneys i’ve played over the last few days.  

I cashed in both and can identify a few spots that i could have got better value/should’ve found a fold, but would massively appreciate someone else’s point of view!

Please message me to sort something out, if you can still do something?

Thanks

Jon

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
17 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

WSOPstar2B

LuckyEva

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11988

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1