View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Coaching Packages for 2015 from Matt 'theginger45' Hunt - 25% discounts for TPE members!
theginger45

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 924
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
November 10, 2014 - 6:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey everyone,

I'm taking on a few new students at the moment and planning to really ramp it up in 2015. With that in mind, I want to present to you guys the new packages that I'm offering at discounted rates for TPE members for the whole of 2015, starting January 1st. Book now to avoid disappointment!

Initial HH Review – $75 (discounted from $100)

If you're not sure yet whether you want to invest in a full coaching booking, I offer an initial hand history review of a tournament you've played, from start to finish, in either written or audio form. It'll give an overview of my perspective on your game, and provide a few areas of focus for us to work on once we get started with some coaching sessions.

4-hour Leakfinder Package – $225 (discounted from $300)

This is the package for all new students. I'll take a look at 3-5 full tournament hand histories of yours, and make some notes about the potential leaks I see in your game. From there, I'll use those leaks to construct 4x1hr or 2x2hr lesson plans for the first 4 hours of our sessions, aimed at correcting flaws in your thought processes and introducing you to key analytical tools.

6-hour Development Package – $300 (discounted from $400)

This is where we start to move on to new material. Here, you'll pick out 5-6 interesting hands for each hour of the session, and we'll go through them in detail, using all the tools at our disposal and identifying ways to push the front end of your game forward. The Leakfinder package fixes the holes, and this one takes your game to a new level.

10-hour Review Package – $375 (discounted from $500)

Here's where we put it all together. We look through a full tournament hand history of an MTT where you made a deep run, from start to finish, and look at your game in the context of what you've learned in our sessions. We identify further areas for improvement and provide a focus for future learning.

20-hour Build Your Game Package – $750 (discounted from $1,000)

This is the full package, including all three elements above. Booking the three parts separately would have cost $1,200 originally – I offered a $200 discount for booking in advance, and then took 25% off that in order to give you guys an extra discount. So a TPE member would pay only 62.5% of the original price! I accept payment via PayPal, PokerStars, Full Tilt Poker, Skrill, or UK bank transfer.

If you'd like to know more about me and my background, feel free to send me a PM. You can check out my videos on the site. I've been a professional MTT player for three years now, and I have plenty of experience in teaching, coaching, mentoring and personal development outside of a poker setting. I firmly believe I can help any recreational or semi-professional player to take their game to a new level and make more money.

If you're interested, please either Tweet me on @theginger45, or PM me here for my email address and we'll discuss it via email. I look forward to coaching as many of you as possible in the New Year!

GL all,

Matt

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1