View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
DannyN13 Coaching- Accepting students for January 2015
DannyN13

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 305
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
December 10, 2014 - 9:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hey guys. This past year has been awesome coaching 20-25 people for ~250 hours from all different skill levels all over the world. I have gained a ton of experience with how to coach on many different levels and how to adjust and plan for proceeding with a student depending on their skill level. As you can see from my August post, I have gotten a ton of positive feedback from my students and many of them have improved drastically and many are now starting to crush! I can't thank you guys enough. I take passion in my coaching, especially if I know someone really wants to learn and apply themselves. I have also improved a ton myself from gaining different perspectives on situations and being forced to learn new things every time I teach. 

I will be starting up coaching again Monday January 6th, 2015. I have 4 students locked in for longer term sessions for the new year. I am looking to take on 5-6 more (10 hrs+).

2015 Rates (USD): $125/hr, $575 for 5 hours, $1000 for 10 hours. 

With only 5-6 spots left I will be requiring a $125 non refundable down payment for 5hr packages and $250 for longer term (10hrs+) students to secure your spot in January. 

Payments accepted are pokerstars/ftp, paypal, or email money transfer if you are in Canada.

If you are seriously interested, please contact me at dannyn13pokercoaching@gmail.com

Thanks guys! Let's crush 2015 together!

NeverAA
High Stakes Shark
Members
Forum Posts: 164
December 11, 2014 - 10:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Go Danny. I will knock on your door again one of these days.

DannyN13

TPE Pro
Members
December 11, 2014 - 4:00 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

You're the man bud ty!

TheISH
Guppy
Members
Forum Posts: 2
December 25, 2014 - 12:00 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Danny threw ya an email.
Lemme know 🙂

DannyN13

TPE Pro
Members
January 2, 2015 - 2:39 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey guys!

Almost booked solid for the new year. Can take 2-3 more students for package deals. Please email me if interested at dannyn13pokercoaching@gmail.com

Happy New year! Time to crush it!

Danny

2blacklabs
Guests
March 3, 2015 - 5:18 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just wanted to take the time to say I recently finished up a series of sessions with Danny, and I think it was definitely money well spent. He has completely changed the way I both look at and play the game and I feel I am on the cusp of some real success. Danny also was very accomodating to my schedule and was able to work around the inevitable cancellations that came up.

I consider myself strictly a recreational player playing mostly low stakes MTTs on the American sites. I don't have the luxory of grinding daily, but I wanted to feel I could compete when I do play and I've (at least I think) surpassed that with Danny's sessions to where I am really expecting some scores in the near future. 

I can't recommend Danny highly enough and loomk forward to working with him again in some fine tuning sessions.

DannyN13

TPE Pro
Members
March 5, 2015 - 12:57 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks so much for the kind words man. I am really glad you feel that way and that I could help. You were/are a pleasure to work with and I wish you nothing but the best of luck on and off the tables!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
19 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1