View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
NEW Revamped coaching offers for 2016 - LIMITED AVAILABILITY - discounts for TPE members!
theginger45

TPE Pro
Members
Forum Posts: 924
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
January 9, 2016 - 7:01 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Hey TPE Nation!

I’m revamping my coaching schedule for 2016 and I wanted to give you guys the first heads-up about my new offerings. My focus for 2016 is to put in more volume at the tables and develop my own game, so in light of that, here’s what’s on offer this year from me:

Custom-made coaching videos

Imagine if the content you enjoy via TPE could be customised to fit your needs exactly. Well, that’s precisely what this is. I’m offering coaching videos on any topic you like, in any format you like, designed to target weaknesses in your game and to be watchable again and again. Formats include:

– Directed learning

– Hand history review

– Mental game

– Theoretical study

– GTO calculations

– Live play footage with commentary

Prices (including TPE discounts!) are as follows:

Per hour: £59/€79/$89£49/€59/$69

4 hour block booking: £199/€269/$299£169/€219/$239

10 hour block booking: £449/€599/$669£399/€529/$579

If you’d like to make a booking of coaching videos tailored to suit your game, just PM me and and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Summer bookings for Skype coaching

My more traditional Skype coaching services will only be available during the months of June and July this year. During these months, I will be working on US Pacific Time, so please ensure that you factor this into your decision to apply. I have a maximum of 400 hours of bookings available for this period – since I coached over 600 hours in 2015 alone, it is entirely possible these hours will fill up! Please book early to avoid disappointment – the deadline is Saturday 7th May. Due to complications with completion of longer bookings, I will no longer be taking bookings longer than 10 hours.

Prices (including TPE discounts!) are as follows:

Per hour: £79/€109/$119£69/€89/$99

4 hour block booking: £299/€409/$439£249/€329/$359

10 hour block booking: £599/€819/$889£499/€659/$719

If you’d like to book some hours for completion during June and July, please get in touch with me via PM as soon as possible.

Additional project – TCOOP/SCOOP/WCOOP Final Table Commentaries (with hole cards!)

I have obtained cards-up video recordings of the final tables of all of last year’s TCOOP, SCOOP and WCOOP events. I will be recording commentary and analysis videos on all of these events over the course of the next few months, starting with the respective main events. If you would be interested in reserving a copy of these videos, please PM me and you will be placed at the top of the list when bookings are available.

In addition to these coaching offerings, I will be maintaining my usual schedule of releasing videos and writing articles for TPE, as well as working on new episodes of Midstakes Living. I look forward to delivering another year of great coaching content for you guys!

Best of luck for 2016, everyone!

Matthew Hunt

theginger45

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
17 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1