View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Adding HH Coaching Sessions Week of 1/7 - 1/12
MovesLikeDarvin
Guests
January 4, 2013 - 2:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Sorry in advance if this is not the correct forum to post this thread in!

Wanted to let everyone know I'll be taking a few coaching HH sessions via skype this week (Mon the 7th thru Saturday the 12th), as I will be in Windsor with ready access to all my technology for one of these sessions for an extended period of time and will have some time off.

Sessions with me involve you sending a HH file youd like to look at together ahead of time. I take the time to go thru and note all interesting hands and spots and come to you with notes, and we collaborate as well on questions you may have had in a 90 MINUTE session on skype (I often go over, especially if there are ever any technology issues). At the time I am NOT offering a review of my own HHs, as I still have a few TPE videos on the docket to finish and publish. 

The cost is $125 for the session and I have done a few with TPErs before, which I think have gone great and been beneficial.

My best contact info is thechrismoon@gmail.com, on twitter @thechrismoon or via a PM here (all of these will go to my phone and not rely on me cruising back to the thread to see replies). Please give me some times youd like to schedule and we can work something out.

Good luck TPErs!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1