View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 (3 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
Win a Free Seat to Lee Childs' Inside the Minds Poker Training Class at Borgata on September 4, 2012 ($500 Value) !
RonFezBuddy
New York City

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 2313
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
August 12, 2012 - 10:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hi Everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that TPE is giving away one free seat to the Lee Childs' Inside the Minds Poker Training class on September 4th.  To be eligible for winning a free class, one must tweet “I want to get @InsideTheMinds @BorgataPoker #TPEdge”.  Some more details

• Entrants will receive one (1) entry to the drawing for a free $500 class for each valid tweet sent.
  • One tweet per day is allowed.  Multiple tweets in a single day will not constitute multiple entries.  You will not be penalized for tweeting multiple times, but only one tweet will be entered in the contest
  • Tweets will be tracked between Sunday August 10th and Thursday August 30th, 2012.  Winners will be announced via Twitter @insidetheminds on Friday September 1st.
  • All class seats are fully transferable to another person
  • Winning class seats are not redeemable for cash and are only valid for the training session being conducted at the Borgata on 9/4/12

Good luck!

RonFezBuddy
New York City

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 2313
August 12, 2012 - 10:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey everyone, there's another detail I'd like to add.  Not only can you win a free seat to the Inside The Minds training session from us, you can also have a chance to win your entry into Borgata’s $1 MILLION Guarantee tournament from Inside The Minds.

Inside The Minds will be holding a drawing during the session from a pool of everyone who registers and pays by August 24, 2012. The lucky winner will receive a $560 entry into Borgata’s Event 1: $1 MILLION guarantee tournament on September 5, 2012.

If you win your seat to the training session from us, and you have already registered and paid Inside The Minds, they will refund your $500 registration fee. This means you not only have a chance to win the free training session, you also have a chance to completely free roll the $1 MILLION guarantee tournament.

P-aire 146
Showing Marc Alioto How Its Done
Members
Forum Posts: 832
August 13, 2012 - 1:42 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Hey everyone,

I have attended the Inside The Minds training class in the past.  Lee Childs & Jason Young do a great job and bring in other great PRO's (Dwyte Pilgram, Matt Glantz, Mike Wolf, Gavin Smith, Bill Blanda just to name a few) to assist.  Not only has this site helped with my game, but this class helped me with a few leaks I just wasn't seeing in my LIVE game. 

Instead of playing one of the Borgata's $500 tourneys during a series I went to the class.  I was on such a dry spell since a good WSOPC @ Harrahs in Dec where I cashed.  Since the class, I'm like 15/40 in tourneys cashes a few final tables, just chops, no out right wins.  I can not express to you guys how the class helped my LIVE game.  Along with getting back to studing more of the TPE vids and conversations with Tim K, Lee C, Trevor D (Hammer2440) and a few other good guys. 

You're NEVER too good to learn from others and improve your game.  You should never stop learning. 

Lee Childs
Guests
August 13, 2012 - 2:22 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Thanks for the shoutout Pierre! This class is going to be the best one yet. I have personally tweaked my game quite a bit because of the sessions we have been doing and other work on my game. Playing the best poker of my life right now and can't wait to share it with the class! I just know some of our attendees are going to have some huge runs at Borgata because of TPE and what they gain from the class!

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 4582
August 13, 2012 - 2:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

so bummed i cant make it up one day earlier to attend this!

Lee Childs
Guests
August 13, 2012 - 4:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Man. I'm a 'Guppy' 🙁 That's not going to be very good marketing for the class! 🙂

P-aire 146
Showing Marc Alioto How Its Done
Members
Forum Posts: 832
August 13, 2012 - 4:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Don't be hating me cause I'm “Grinding Micros” while you're still a guppy…… lol

swhitelex
Home Game Champ
Members
Forum Posts: 33
August 13, 2012 - 5:30 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

No worries Lee. Guppies can still crush.

Lee Childs
Guests
August 14, 2012 - 4:27 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

RonFezBuddy said:

Hi Everyone,

I am thrilled to announce that TPE is giving away one free seat to the Lee Childs' Inside the Minds Poker Training class on September 4th.  To be eligible for winning a free class, one must tweet “I want to get @InsideTheMinds @BorgataPoker #TPEdge”.  Some more details

• Entrants will receive one (1) entry to the drawing for a free $500 class for each valid tweet sent.
  • One tweet per day is allowed.  Multiple tweets in a single day will not constitute multiple entries.  You will not be penalized for tweeting multiple times, but only one tweet will be entered in the contest
  • Tweets will be tracked between Sunday August 10th and Thursday August 30th, 2012.  Winners will be announced via Twitter @insidetheminds on Friday September 1st.
  • All class seats are fully transferable to another person
  • Winning class seats are not redeemable for cash and are only valid for the training session being conducted at the Borgata on 9/4/12

Good luck!

Here is the link to our events page with more information about the session. Just realized it wasn't posted above.

…..vents.html

EaglesFn1127
Home Game Champ
Forum Posts: 37
August 14, 2012 - 6:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'm really hoping i can get there for this.. i'm supposed to go back to work that day after being off since the 24th but maybe i can just blow it off lol.. Lee r u still trying to do a session up in new york the sunday before boragata starts too??.. i will definately have to blow off my fantasy draft and drive up there for that 1!!!

Lee Childs
Guests
August 14, 2012 - 7:25 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

It's be awesome if you could make it Bro. No training in NY. Going to set some up in the Fall. Likely going to do one at Fatty's Poker and one in either Brooklyn or Long Island with some other folks.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1