View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 (1 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
2012 World Series of Poker
Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 4582
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
February 12, 2012 - 10:31 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The 2012 WSOP is coming up quick, so we have re-opened the WSOP forum.

Who's going?  What events are you playing?  lets goooooo!

chip chimp71
Guests
February 13, 2012 - 12:38 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I'll be there (here)… not sure which events yet though. If you want, I can arrange for the TPE party for everyone coming to town!

hawkeyeK9
Guests
February 13, 2012 - 11:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Definitely wanna meet up with everyone again. I will be there May30-June8. Not playing a WSOP event this year. I will be playing 6 straight days of Ceasars and Venetian deepstacks. Lets go!

Scott610
Guests
February 15, 2012 - 11:43 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I am hoping to be there June 4th-10th (roughly around then).  I will probably play in the Venetian Deepstacks and Ceasars for the most part.  Might do a satelite or two at the Rio as well.  Other then that probably play some cash games as well.

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
February 15, 2012 - 2:21 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

cool scoot..will be good tomeet up again!

praetor
Madness
High Stakes Mario Kart Propping
Members
Forum Posts: 1033
February 15, 2012 - 10:26 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

hawkeyeK9 said:

Definitely wanna meet up with everyone again. I will be there May30-June8. Not playing a WSOP event this year. I will be playing 6 straight days of Ceasars and Venetian deepstacks. Lets go!

I am coming out the 5th-8th, def. getting my deepstacks on.  KB and I are trying to get a beer tasting together as well. I make a special TPE brew each year. LOL At least one year so far. KB has also fallen victim to the hobby.  It would be awesome to meet up and discuss HH and stuff. When they announce the official DSE schedule I will create a thread so we can discuss stuff, since a lot of us will be there.

"Your either in Sheen's Korner or your with the trolls."

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
February 16, 2012 - 1:52 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Im also waiting on the DSE schedule to make some firm plans.  I suspect the will announce it very soon.

BuddhaX
Guests
February 23, 2012 - 11:01 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I m planning on being there late June. All depends on work bankroll and the wife and expecting on July 13th

praetor
Madness
High Stakes Mario Kart Propping
Members
Forum Posts: 1033
February 24, 2012 - 12:34 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

BuddhaX said:

I m planning on being there late June. All depends on work bankroll and the wife and expecting on July 13th

Congrats on the baby!

"Your either in Sheen's Korner or your with the trolls."

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
February 24, 2012 - 4:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

+1 on the congrats and hope to see you in Vegas!

guitey
Guests
March 27, 2012 - 11:22 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I don't have anything booked yet but most likely will be going again. Hope to win this year tho laugh

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
March 27, 2012 - 3:04 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

guitey said:

I don't have anything booked yet but most likely will be going again. Hope to win this year tho laugh

nice!!!

takedown
Guests
April 5, 2012 - 12:28 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

New here to TPE but look forward to meeting up with other members. Will likely be out for a week at the beginning of the series with several weekend trips as well. Planning rio ds, Binions, Venetian and some wsop events.

JLUDEOBV
Guests
April 5, 2012 - 11:27 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

I’ll be out there from June 12-July 12. Planning on playing quite a few WSOP events. Good chance I’m selling action, I’ll post more info when I figure out which events I’m playing.

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
April 5, 2012 - 1:29 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

JLUDEOBV said:

I'll be out there from June 12-July 12. Planning on playing quite a few WSOP events. Good chance I'm selling action, I'll post more info when I figure out which events I'm playing.

look forward to meeting ya!

JLUDEOBV
Guests
May 2, 2012 - 7:10 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

KillingBird where is the TPE house at and is there room for any other TPE members?

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
May 2, 2012 - 8:06 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

JLUDEOBV said:

KillingBird where is the TPE house at and is there room for any other TPE members?

10 minutes from the Rio roughly.  unfortunately we are full!

chip chimp71
Guests
May 2, 2012 - 8:51 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

praetor said:

hawkeyeK9 said:

I am coming out the 5th-8th, def. getting my deepstacks on.  KB and I are trying to get a beer tasting together as well. I make a special TPE brew each year. LOL At least one year so far. KB has also fallen victim to the hobby.  It would be awesome to meet up and discuss HH and stuff. When they announce the official DSE schedule I will create a thread so we can discuss stuff, since a lot of us will be there.

I want in on the beer tasting! Let me know if any other reservations need to be made (resturaunts, clubs, golf, go-cart racing, strippers LOL) as I'm on the ground over here in LV.

guitey
Guests
May 11, 2012 - 9:30 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just booked my flights. I'll be there 12th June – 27th June. Gonna be playing some WSOP events and some venetians. Hope to see some of you out there.

suk12
Guests
May 12, 2012 - 9:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I hit a sat to ME, so will be there too. Probably last three weeks of the series, not booked anything yet. I am planning to play a lot in a Venetian and Wynn. Wynn tourneys seems to me pretty easy. At last last year it was in my opinion. Lots of tourists and recreational players. I probably book a room at Wynn also. GL there all TPE’s 😉

OkieNGa
Guests
May 14, 2012 - 8:38 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Just booked my limo ride from the airport to Bally's…….now let's hope I do not arrive in style but leave dead broke………lol.

Dasfix
Guests
May 15, 2012 - 8:12 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I think my wife is actually going to be in Vegas for the first weekend in June on work, giving me the opportunity to come out and play a few events… it's a miracle really 🙂

That said, are the Venetians the best bet for the lower side buyins like $200-$300?

OkieNGa
Guests
May 15, 2012 - 8:32 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print
chip chimp71
Guests
May 15, 2012 - 9:45 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Dasfix said:

I think my wife is actually going to be in Vegas for the first weekend in June on work, giving me the opportunity to come out and play a few events… it's a miracle really 🙂

That said, are the Venetians the best bet for the lower side buyins like $200-$300?

You may also want to consider the Rio Daily tournament, check the schedule at Binions & Golden Nugget. There are 4 competing poker series during this time: Caesars, Venetian, Binions, and Golden Nugget.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
25 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1