View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
2022 WSOP
P-aire 146
Showing Marc Alioto How Its Done
Members
Forum Posts: 832
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
April 7, 2022 - 2:14 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Who’s going?   I’m booked for June 8-22nd.  

Last year, I did the entire series, but I have a wedding to go to June 24th.  Prob be back for Main and others.  

This year will be a LOT of unknowns because of where the event is.  Ballys and Paris are new and none of us know the layout or secret spots like we had at teh RIO.  

If you need a FULL spreadsheet with all the basic tourneys on it.  Go to Kenny Hallaert @spaceyFCB on twitter  He has a great SS with all the tourneys

huge
Seattle
Grinding Micros
Members
Forum Posts: 65
April 20, 2022 - 8:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’m booked June 12 – July 16 but might go earlier.  Not super excited about staying at Bally’s but I got cheap rates before they announced the full schedule.

Thanks for posting Kenny’s google docs schedule @P-aire – that really is the best schedule out there.  There’s another one that I find helpful sometimes on my phone – you can use filters to show you (HYPOTHETICALLY) all the Seniors events, or all events over $1000, etc:  https://poker-schedule.com/table-view/

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 4582
April 21, 2022 - 6:32 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

in the process of trying to figure out a schedule as we speak!  Hope to be there at least for a week or so.

Chesapeake71
Guppy
Members
Forum Posts: 5
April 22, 2022 - 11:53 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Booked for first week!

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
June 8, 2022 - 1:41 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

anyone had any sweats yet?  Lets get a bracelet TPE!

OkieNGa
Midstakes Master
Members
Forum Posts: 134
June 8, 2022 - 4:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Holy crap, has it been that long since I posted!!  Anyway, I will be there the 15th-20th, hope to see a few of the old timers there.

MackNova
Playing Freerolls
Members
Forum Posts: 12
June 10, 2022 - 1:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Killingbird said
anyone had any sweats yet?  Lets get a bracelet TPE!  

19th in the Housewarming. I was sweating. 

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
June 17, 2022 - 3:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

OkieNGa said
Holy crap, has it been that long since I posted!!  Anyway, I will be there the 15th-20th, hope to see a few of the old timers there.  

Have a great trip!

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
June 17, 2022 - 3:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

MackNova said

19th in the Housewarming. I was sweating.   

Wow, that is a sick sweat!  Nice deep run.

P-aire 146
Showing Marc Alioto How Its Done
Members
Forum Posts: 832
July 1, 2022 - 10:37 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

well…………….. that trip SUCKED.  So, my trip last year……  there the ENTIRE series.  3 good runs, cashed the Reunion mini, went deep in Milly  125 out of a few thousand and finally   825th in the Main……..  

Was SO EXCITED this year.  Couldn’t do entire series, so settled on 2 weeks (June 8-22, basically the Monster and Milly)  I knew covid  was going around, but I figured been there in Fall, and everything else, I’m good.  played the 1k freeze June 9th, finished 60 from money, a few players at teh table coughing.  Oh geez, now the monster.  Was playing well.  ITM, finished strong  568th out of 6501.  Not bad for a rec.  Very next morning.   I’m tired as hell, don’t leave my room.  YES, I knew what it was……..  don’t leave the rooms for days, test POSITIVE.  Mild symptoms, no fever, slight cough.  No playing for a week.  test NEG a few times.  But there’s no way I can play Milly…….. gotta miss it.  Sad, but other then missing some poker, BALLY’s & Paris….   MUCH better then Rio in EVERYWAY.  WSOP still needs to correct some mistakes, but going forward. This is going to be exciting year after year.  

went home played the $500 online bracelet event, mini cashed then had a great chance in $600 turbo Bracelet event.  finished 76th, Busto hand was for CHIP lead AK, AT and A4.   4 on the flop or I would have been Chip leader DEEP ……….  oh well.  Sunday another $600 Deep stack Bracelet event.  Hoping for FT.  

Thought about doing back for Main, but had a wedding to attend and minor health issue to look at before.   ALL is good health wise, even lost 11lbs while in Vegas.  All that walking will do it.  LOL   glgl everyone else 

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
July 7, 2022 - 10:40 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

ahhh, that sucks P.  seems like SO many people caught it this year.  Next year!!

MackNova
Playing Freerolls
Members
Forum Posts: 12
July 9, 2022 - 5:05 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Ran deep in the Tag Team (final table) and the Housewarming (top 20). So bitter I can’t play the main this week due to work/limited bankroll when I needed to request off work. Likely playing the $800 deepstack and the Closer. Might play Wynn Mystery Bounty next week, and may play MGM mystery bounty this week.

Daily deepstacks were rough for me this year. Usually, I do well in those. Disappointed there, but happy with my results in the big events (for me).

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
August 17, 2022 - 3:28 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

nice job on the deep runs!!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
14 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

WSOPstar2B

LuckyEva

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11988

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1