View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 Topic Rating: 1 (2 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
My 2013 WSOP jaunt/Andrew Brokos
JohnnyBoy
Lighting Money On Fire
Members
Forum Posts: 27
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
June 16, 2013 - 2:49 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I just returned from a 4 day trip to the WSOP. I went to meet Andrew Brokos for a face to face lesson. I had attended one of his private seminars earlier. It was on playing the WSOP. I also wanted to play some Deep Stacks and Satellites.

It was a great lesson and Andrew is an excellent coach and great company as well. His Hand reading vids have helped me a great deal and have pushed my level up.

I chopped the final table (5 left) at the Caesers Mega Stack PLO 6max for $1800. Also won a $1K satellite. Had to leave but I hope to return before its over. Never played 6 max PLO before but with Andrews coaching and vids I felt secure in reading hands and bet sizing and attacking stacks.

Thank you TPE

Oh by the way KB. Im Mr Wu

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 4582
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
June 17, 2013 - 3:33 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

hello Mr Wu!!

Glad you had a good time in Las Vegas!  would love to say hello if you get back out here before the summer is over.

KB

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
22 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

Johnelwood

Bocheech21

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11990

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1