View Plans & Pricing

If you are signed in and are seeing this message, please be sure you have selected a user name in My Profile. The forum requires it.
A A A
Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed
Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
sp_TopicIcon
***Official 2019 WSOP Thread***
Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
Forum Posts: 4582
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline
January 30, 2019 - 6:44 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

The schedule is out, so let the planning begin!  You can find the full schedule here.

I’m thinking of doing the TPE meetup this year during the Big 50 (probably Friday, May 31st) since SO many people are going to come to town to play that event…what do you guys think?

rppoker
Midstakes Master
Members
Forum Posts: 115
February 1, 2019 - 1:44 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Works for me. I am planning to fire a bullet in each of the four flights if necessary (of course ideally I bag chips on Day One, survive Day Two and don’t need to play in the other flights) so I will be there the entire Big 50 portion of the WSOP. You have my vote.

JMC_PGH
Arlington, Virginia
Flounder
Members
Forum Posts: 7
February 12, 2019 - 4:42 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I love this idea. Seems like most poker sites like to have their parties around the main event, which kinda sucks, because you inevitably end up making friends then leaving Vegas and not seeing each other for another 10 months. Works way better at the beginning of the summer, and the 500 weekend should be huge.

huge
Seattle
Grinding Micros
Members
Forum Posts: 65
March 4, 2019 - 2:50 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

D’Oh!! I just made my reservations starting June 2, but I think I’ve only ever made it to one MeetUp even when I’ve been there, so vote discounted. 

P-aire 146
Showing Marc Alioto How Its Done
Members
Forum Posts: 832
May 18, 2019 - 1:40 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

Well, I was struggling a bit the last month about whether or not if I was going to come out this year for the MAIN.  After talking with great friends Lee Childs and Tim Kelly about the Main these passed few days, I”M IN.  

Last year was heart break city on Day 3 of the Main when Johnnie FUCK HIM Chan took me out in a brutal way.  Not sure what was worse, not making the money or finding out that an hour after I bust, Chan’s table was going to be the FEATURE table on ESPN all day saturday DAY 3  Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  

That hurt double!!!  Just would have been cool to be on ESPN for all my family and friends to see.  Please a good guy that I play with some on the East Coast Jose Montes was at that table and I’m sure as talkative as I am, I would have made that table a fun one.  But wasn’t meant to be.  

Looking forward to seeing the TPE family out there I’ll be there starting July 2/3 playing on the 4th………….  Hope to see a bunch of you all there.  

claytoncomic
Guppy
Members
Forum Posts: 4
May 26, 2019 - 8:46 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

I’ll be there for pretty much the whole summer! But I won’t arrive until June 1st. Really sorry to miss the meetup. I would love to meet as many TPE members as possible this summer, so if you happen to see me around, come say hi. Even if you hate the podcast.

Maniackid11
Eating Fish
Balla
Members
Forum Posts: 316
May 27, 2019 - 12:25 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

We love the podcast my man! Good luck this summer everyone. I hope you all have an amazing summer!

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
May 28, 2019 - 2:19 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

24 hour countdown is on!!

Habeeb
Home Game Champ
Members
Forum Posts: 37
May 31, 2019 - 1:57 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Wish I could make it and meet you guys, but I’m not sure my liver could handle it. 

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
June 8, 2019 - 12:59 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print

understandable!!  🙂

The Riceman
London UK
Hitting The Circuit
Members
Forum Posts: 731
July 28, 2019 - 10:03 pm
sp_Permalink sp_Print sp_EditHistory

No1 hates the podcast Clayton…quite the opposite…I’ve just driven from London to Scotland and I listened to you the whole way. I do got to say though, if you want my honest opinion, which perhaps you don’t, but I’ll give it anyway…I sense a sadness in your past somewhere, which seems true perhaps of many comedians…can’t put my finger on it though, but you definitely have a deep insight in to the human condition somehow. Join the club! Respect my brother

Killingbird
Cary, NC

TPE Management
August 2, 2019 - 11:50 am
sp_Permalink sp_Print

Clayton is def doing a good job!  

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 2780

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

bennymacca: 2616

Foucault: 2067

folding_aces_pre_yo: 1133

praetor: 1033

theginger45: 924

P-aire 146: 832

Turbulence: 768

The Riceman: 731

duggs: 591

florianm1: 588

Newest Members:

alexalex2015

oneout2many

JLPicard

Jackarmi

WSOPstar2B

LuckyEva

Forum Stats:

Groups: 4

Forums: 24

Topics: 12705

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 1063

Members: 11988

Moderators: 2

Admins: 5

Administrators: RonFezBuddy, Killingbird, Tournament Poker Edge Staff, ttwist, Carlos

Moderators: sitelock, sitelock_1