Kyle “IGT” O’Neill
Kyle, a Turbo MTT specialist, started playing 2.50 180mans in 2009. Since then Kyle has climbed the ranks of the 180man sngs and finished #1 on the profit leaderboard for those games in 2011. After black friday he decided to give the Main Event a shot and has ever since been bitten by the MTT......
- Arvydas “Merfinis” Merfeldas EPT Satellite Hand History Review (Part 1) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Bovada $11 Hand History Review with Daryl Jace (Part 7) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Kyle “IGRINDTHIS” O’Neill Premiere Series – Turbo MTTs (Part 4) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- July 17th, 2015 – WSOP Wrap Up and Hand Breakdowns with Marc Alioto by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- March 13th, 2015 – MTT Hand Analysis with Casey “bigdogpckt5s” Jarzabek by Killingbird
- November 18th, 2014 – WSOP Main Event Hand Analysis with DannyN13 by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Adjusting To Live Poker Tournaments by theginger45
- Self-awareness and Improving at Poker by aaaaaaaaa
- Profitability Thresholds III: The Variable Edge Model by theginger45
- The Only Downside of Success by Killingbird
- 2015 World Series of Poker…are we there yet? by Killingbird
- The Year of Close Calls and Near Misses by Killingbird
Tournament poker has quickly become the most popular form of poker in the world. Poker tournaments can feature as few as two players and as many as tens of thousands. The winner, of course, is the one that ends up with all the chips! Tournament poker is also one of the quickest ways to build a bankroll or achieve that life changing score that every poker player is looking for.
With poker so popular, you’ll never have trouble finding a game. But do you have what it takes to make it through the large fields on your own? We can help you develop your poker strategy and skills today. Just browse the website for free blogs and articles and learn from our pros! Or, purchase a subscription to watch their videos and interact with them in our poker forums today.
Our tournament-focused poker training from top ranked pros like bigdogpckt5s can help even the most experienced players-don’t waste any time improving your game! Our poker training videos allow you to get better while sitting in your recliner. Learn poker by exchanging hand histories with pros and other members in our poker forums as well as by reading and listening to our experts on our blogs, articles and podcasts. Poker training is like training for a marathon-there’s a lot of work to do but you won’t get any better putting it off.
Join our site today to learn how to play like a champion! Buy a subscription and get all the features of our website for just $29.95 a month. But hurry! This offer is for a limited time only. Act now so you can begin maximizing your talent as a poker player by joining on of the best poker training sites!