Mike Sowers, 26, is one of the top online and live tournament players. Since he began his career at age 19, he has competed around the world in some of the biggest and most prestigious events. Mike has final tabled every live circuit series including WPT, EPT, and WSOP events (including 4 final tables in 5......Sample Videos
- TPE Theory: 3-Betting with Daryl Jace (Part 5) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Saturday Super KO History Review with DannyN13 (Part 6) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- TPE Theory: 3-Betting with Daryl Jace (Part 4) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- September 11th, 2014 – SHRPO Highroller Hand Analysis with bigdogpckt5s and aznAllin007 by Killingbird
- May 22nd, 2014 – Strategy with Ben Warrington and WSOP Preview by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- May 1st, 2014 – MTT Strategy with Jamie Kerstetter by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- When is an Edge Not an Edge? by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Poker Immersion by Carlos
- Pros and Cons of Using Poker Software to Help Your Game by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- I Hate Live Poker! by Killingbird
- Slave to the Grind by Killingbird
- Back on the Online Poker Grind by Killingbird
Tournament poker has quickly become the most popular form of poker in the world. Poker tournaments can feature as few as two players and as many as tens of thousands. The winner, of course, is the one that ends up with all the chips! Tournament poker is also one of the quickest ways to build a bankroll or achieve that life changing score that every poker player is looking for.
With poker so popular, you’ll never have trouble finding a game. But do you have what it takes to make it through the large fields on your own? We can help you develop your poker strategy and skills today. Just browse the website for free blogs and articles and learn from our pros! Or, purchase a subscription to watch their videos and interact with them in our poker forums today.
Our tournament-focused poker training from top ranked pros like bigdogpckt5s can help even the most experienced players-don’t waste any time improving your game! Our poker training videos allow you to get better while sitting in your recliner. Learn poker by exchanging hand histories with pros and other members in our poker forums as well as by reading and listening to our experts on our blogs, articles and podcasts. Poker training is like training for a marathon-there’s a lot of work to do but you won’t get any better putting it off.
Join our site today to learn how to play like a champion! Buy a subscription and get all the features of our website for just $29.95 a month. But hurry! This offer is for a limited time only. Act now so you can begin maximizing your talent as a poker player by joining on of the best poker training sites!