Mike Sowers, 26, is one of the top online and live tournament players. Since he began his career at age 19, he has competed around the world in some of the biggest and most prestigious events. Mike has final tabled every live circuit series including WPT, EPT, and WSOP events (including 4 final tables in 5......Sample Videos
- Loxxii Hand History Review by CCuster911 (Part 4) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- B-Game Hand History Review with Daryl Jace and Chris Moon (Part 5) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Loxxii Hand History Review by CCuster911 (Part 3) by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- May 22nd, 2014 – Strategy with Ben Warrington and WSOP Preview by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- May 1st, 2014 – MTT Strategy with Jamie Kerstetter by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- March 27th, 2014 – Live Poker, Live Tells and Hand Analysis with Cory “MJ23STYLEz” Waaland by Tournament Poker Edge Staff
- Value Hunting at the WSOP by Carlos
- Profitability Thresholds: Why ICM Isn’t Just For Final Tables by theginger45
- Checking For Value by bigdogpckt5s
- Back on the Online Poker Grind by Killingbird
- World Series of Poker Update by Killingbird
- Sin City: 2014 WSOP by Killingbird
Tournament poker has quickly become the most popular form of poker in the world. Poker tournaments can feature as few as two players and as many as tens of thousands. The winner, of course, is the one that ends up with all the chips! Tournament poker is also one of the quickest ways to build a bankroll or achieve that life changing score that every poker player is looking for.
With poker so popular, you’ll never have trouble finding a game. But do you have what it takes to make it through the large fields on your own? We can help you develop your poker strategy and skills today. Just browse the website for free blogs and articles and learn from our pros! Or, purchase a subscription to watch their videos and interact with them in our poker forums today.
Our tournament-focused poker training from top ranked pros like bigdogpckt5s can help even the most experienced players-don’t waste any time improving your game! Our poker training videos allow you to get better while sitting in your recliner. Learn poker by exchanging hand histories with pros and other members in our poker forums as well as by reading and listening to our experts on our blogs, articles and podcasts. Poker training is like training for a marathon-there’s a lot of work to do but you won’t get any better putting it off.
Join our site today to learn how to play like a champion! Buy a subscription and get all the features of our website for just $29.95 a month. But hurry! This offer is for a limited time only. Act now so you can begin maximizing your talent as a poker player!